FOX8 Morning News team prepares to ‘Share the Harvest’ again
Since last year’s garden did so well, the FOX8 Morning News team has decided to “Share the Harvest” again this year.
The morning crew tended to a garden last spring, summer and fall. The crops that were grown were donated for charity.
March is the perfect time of the year to start gardening — so on Monday during the FOX8 Morning News, Cindy Farmer will show what’s planned for this year.
For more gardening tips and information, visit the N.C. Cooperative Extension Service’s website.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.