I-85 Northbound near Lexington blocked for hours while crews clear accident
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — I-85 Northbound near mile marker 83 was blocked for hours on Friday as crews cleared an accident.
All lanes were blocked at mile marker 83, backing traffic up for miles for most of the afternoon.
The road was closed around 1 p.m, however accident happened earlier this morning.
All lanes were reopened around 8:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault