Students learn to trade stocks at Southmont Elementary
ASHEBORO, N.C. — Earlier this week, the stock market hit an all time high and a group Southmont Elementary School students in Mrs. Tyndall’s stock market class were watching closely.
Mrs. Tyndall also has stock market classes that she coaches at Tabernacle Elementary School. She encourages other schools to get involved as well.
For more information visit stockmarketgame.org.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK