Inflatable bounce house injuries on the rise
A new study found that 31 kids are hospitalized each day after playing in an inflatable bounce house. That’s one every 46 minutes.
Some researchers are saying there is an “epidemic increase” in the number of injuries related to the houses.
WHNT’s Matt Kroschel takes a look at what people need to know to keep kids out of the emergency room in this edition of “Mommy Matters.”
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy