Police: Woman shot, injured at hotel in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police said they are looking for a suspect after a woman was shot and injured at a Comfort Inn hotel Tuesday night in Greensboro.
Authorities said the shooting was reported around 11:45 p.m. at 1103 Lanada Road.
The victim told officers she was with a male acquaintance who tried robbing her and he shot her when she fought back.
Police said a private vehicle took the victim to Wesley Long Community Hospital to be treated for a non-life-threatening injury.
The suspect is described as a dark-complexioned black male with short dreadlocks, 5’11” to 6’0” with a skinny build and 24 to 26 years old.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with any information can call Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave