Police: Woman arrested for DWI, tried to escape in toy truck
Jamie Jeanette Craft, 29, of Jonesboro, Ark.
JONESBORO, Ark. — An Arkansas woman was arrested after authorities said she crashed into a mobile home and tried leaving the scene in a child’s battery-operated toy truck while not wearing pants.
KAIT reported that Jamie Jeanette Craft, 29, of Jonesboro, is accused of crashing her 2001 Pontiac Grand Am into a mobile home Sunday night.
Craft then allegedly got out of her car and into a young boy’s Power Wheels truck and tried to flee the scene.
When the child’s father made her get out, she allegedly walked to her mother’s home. Police said they found her intoxicated and disorderly.
Witnesses told police the suspect was not wearing pants or shoes during the incident.
Craft faces charges of driving while impaired and leaving the scene of the accident.
She allegedly had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit when given a breathalyzer test.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k