Authorities release car, suspect description in string of Rockingham County church arsons
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY– Authorities are searching for a 1988-1989 Honda Accord and a white male in connection with a string of church fires in Rockingham County.
The vehicle, last seen on Gideon Grove Church Road during the time of the GIdeon Grove United Methodist Church fire, has faded green paint and a loud muffler, according to authorities.
Rockingham County officials are also searching for a white male, 18-25 years-old, 5’10 to 6′ tall, 160-180 lbs.
Four church arsons have been reported in Rockingham County since December 22 of last year.
Anyone with information on the vehicle or suspect is asked to contact Crimestoppers at 336-349-9683 or 1-800-ATF-FIRE.
There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person(s) responsible for the church fires.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview