Authorities release car, suspect description in string of Rockingham County church arsons
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY– Authorities are searching for a 1988-1989 Honda Accord and a white male in connection with a string of church fires in Rockingham County.
The vehicle, last seen on Gideon Grove Church Road during the time of the GIdeon Grove United Methodist Church fire, has faded green paint and a loud muffler, according to authorities.
Rockingham County officials are also searching for a white male, 18-25 years-old, 5’10 to 6′ tall, 160-180 lbs.
Four church arsons have been reported in Rockingham County since December 22 of last year.
Anyone with information on the vehicle or suspect is asked to contact Crimestoppers at 336-349-9683 or 1-800-ATF-FIRE.
There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person(s) responsible for the church fires.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault