ACC Legend Jen Hoover is living the dream
Jen Hoover is living a dream coaching at her alma mater, Wake Forest.
Back in the day, she was Jenny Mitchell a star in Wake Forest’s Women’s Basketball. She is still the school’s all time leader in points and rebounds and led the Lady Deacons to their only trip to the NCAA Tournament in 1988.
Danny Harnden recently talked with Jen about her basketball career, the ACC Tournament and coaching.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview