ACC Legend Jen Hoover is living the dream
Jen Hoover is living a dream coaching at her alma mater, Wake Forest.
Back in the day, she was Jenny Mitchell a star in Wake Forest’s Women’s Basketball. She is still the school’s all time leader in points and rebounds and led the Lady Deacons to their only trip to the NCAA Tournament in 1988.
Danny Harnden recently talked with Jen about her basketball career, the ACC Tournament and coaching.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it