North Carolina beats Florida State 79-58
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — North Carolina beat Florida State in a 79-58 victory Sunday at Chapel Hill.
The Associated Press reported that UNC’s James Michael McAdoo scored 17 of his 21 points in the first half, contributing greatly to the game.
Reggie Bullock also added 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Tar Heels.
UNC won their fifth straight and continued their push for a first-round bye at the league tournament in Greensboro.
Read full story: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave