Two men arrested in death of Seagrove man
Bobby Hardin Hussey, 54, and Wesley Mark Hussey, 33, both of Seagrove.
RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — Officials said two men were arrested in the murder of a man found dead in his front yard Friday morning in Seagrove.
Bobby Hardin Hussey, 54, and Wesley Mark Hussey, 33, both of Seagrove, are accused of murdering 36-year-old Christopher Shannon Garner.
Authorities said the victim was found dead in his front yard at 4337 Maness Road at around 8:35 a.m.
A cause of death was not released. Deputies said the victim was sent to Raleigh for autopsy.
Authorities said the suspects are related, but did not say how.
Officials have not released a motive in the crime. The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information can call the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office at (336)318-6699 or Crime Stoppers at (336) 672-7463.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave