Police: Decapitated roosters left on graves in Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police said someone is leaving decapitated roosters on graves at a south Charlotte cemetery.
WSOC reported that one bird was left at York Memorial Park on Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Officials said at least two other dead roosters have been found there.
Officers said it could be part of a ritual. The investigation is ongoing and no other information was released.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview