Kelly lifts No. 3 Duke past No. 5 Miami 79-76
DURHAM, N.C. — Duke’s Ryan Kelly helped lift third-ranked Duke past fifth-ranked Miami in a 79-76 victory Saturday at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
The Associated Press reported that Shane Larkin had a costly turnover and later missed one of Miami’s desperate pair of 3-pointers for the tie on the final possession of a 79-76 loss.
“We just didn’t hit the shot that we needed to hit to tie the game at the end,” Larkin said, according to the Associated Press.
Read full story: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k