Chillier weather this weekend, chance of flurries Saturday
More clouds than sunshine for today, and it will be slightly cooler than the 56° normal high, topping out at 52°.
A brisk breeze out of the north-northwest today will certainly make a jacket or coat necessary.
The weekend is looking chillier, with highs in the mid-40′s both Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday, expect mostly cloudy skies with isolated sprinkles, perhaps a flurry.
Sunday will boast beautiful, sunny skies.
Our next round of rain will be on Tuesday, and there is a slim chance of the rain ending as snow on Wednesday morning.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave