IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Child dies after choking on food at day care center

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KING, N.C.– A 20 month old boy died on Thursday after choking on a piece of food at a day care center in King, the Winston-Salem Journal reports.

According to the report, someone called 911 from Lucky Ducks Child Care to report that an infant was choking on food and then became unconscious.

The child was taken to Pioneer Medical Center of King, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy indicated the boy died of accidental choking.

Read more at Winston-Salem Journal

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 86,767 other followers