U.S. Rep Coble released from hospital
Howard Coble (WGHP File Photo)
GREENSBORO, N.C. –U.S. Rep Howard Coble was released from Cone Hospital today, after being admitted yesterday for bouts of dizziness and fainting spells.
Doctors gave Coble a clean bill of health, but he says he will attempt to make a few lifestyle changes.
“I will admit that my dietary and nutrition habits are not exemplary,” Rep. Coble said, “So I am going to attempt to eat healthier and better balanced meals in the future. I don’t think, however, that I will be adjusting my work schedule any.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k