Two suspects arrested in Winston-Salem car vandalisms
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C.–Police have arrested two suspects in connection with a series of vehicle vandalisms that took place in Winston-Salem earlier this month.
Davie County Sheriffs arrested and charged Dillion Englert and Harley Stroud with two counts each of injury to personal property, in connection to multiple car vandalisms that took place on Feb 13, in which vehicles’ windows were damaged by a BB gun.
Police have investigated over 100 similar incidents of vandalism in Forsyth and Davie counties this month alone.
Both suspects were held under $1,500 secured bonds in Davie County.
FOX8 tracked down Englert and Stroud on Wednesday night, however, neither would speak on camera.
Englert told us that, “[He] is being accused of a lot of stuff right now, and it [the case] will be decided in court.”
Harley Stroud said that, “[He] isn’t going to say anything that could incriminate him, and [that] everything has been really stressful.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault