Restaurant shares recipes for non-processed foods
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith will be at The Fit Station in Jamestown.
The Fit Station focuses on “real,” non-processed foods. They offer recipes for everything from pancakes to spaghetti.
NOTE: The Fit Station asked us to remove the recipes we mentioned during our segment on Wednesday. They sent us replacement recipes, and you can view them here.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old