Restaurant shares recipes for non-processed foods
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, FOX8′s Shannon Smith will be at The Fit Station in Jamestown.
The Fit Station focuses on “real,” non-processed foods. They offer recipes for everything from pancakes to spaghetti.
NOTE: The Fit Station asked us to remove the recipes we mentioned during our segment on Wednesday. They sent us replacement recipes, and you can view them here.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home