North State Flexibles to add 41 jobs in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C.–North State Flexibles announced on Wednesday that it will expand its operations in Greensboro by adding 41 jobs over the next three years.
The company says the expansion was made possible by the incentives from the city, Guilford County and the “One NC Fund”.
North State Flexibles produces packaging and labeling for products such as diapers, pet food, bread and beauty care products, and has been in business in Guilford County since 1947.
“North State Flexibles is a family-owned business, with a long history in Guilford County,” said Robin Rhyne, Vice President at the Greensboro Economic Development Alliance. “It is a delight to see the company continue to adapt, expand, and build a bright future for themselves, their employees, and our community.”
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting