North State Flexibles to add 41 jobs in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C.–North State Flexibles announced on Wednesday that it will expand its operations in Greensboro by adding 41 jobs over the next three years.
The company says the expansion was made possible by the incentives from the city, Guilford County and the “One NC Fund”.
North State Flexibles produces packaging and labeling for products such as diapers, pet food, bread and beauty care products, and has been in business in Guilford County since 1947.
“North State Flexibles is a family-owned business, with a long history in Guilford County,” said Robin Rhyne, Vice President at the Greensboro Economic Development Alliance. “It is a delight to see the company continue to adapt, expand, and build a bright future for themselves, their employees, and our community.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave