Mt. Tabor point guard on the move
WINSTON-SALEM–Matty Madigan runs the show for the Mt. Tabor Spartans.
Put him on most other high school teams and he’d average 25 points a game, but Tabor is so talented, he acts as a passer and facilitator, but he can also score, and score big when needed.
Madigan and Mt. Tabor are hoping to score big in the second round of the State High School Basketball Playoffs on Wednesday night.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave