Deep Roots’ new Greensboro location to open next month
Deep Roots Market photo
GREENSBORO, N.C.– A new Deep Roots Market will open in downtown Greensboro on March 20, The News and Record reports.
The grocery store will open at 600 N. Eugene St. and will offer a cafe with a food bar, prepared foods and patio seating, according to the report.
The new location is four times the size of its current location on Spring Garden St.
The store originally started as a small vegetarian buying club at a Guilford College dorm in the 1960s.
Read more at the News and Record
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave