Deep Roots’ new Greensboro location to open next month
Deep Roots Market photo
GREENSBORO, N.C.– A new Deep Roots Market will open in downtown Greensboro on March 20, The News and Record reports.
The grocery store will open at 600 N. Eugene St. and will offer a cafe with a food bar, prepared foods and patio seating, according to the report.
The new location is four times the size of its current location on Spring Garden St.
The store originally started as a small vegetarian buying club at a Guilford College dorm in the 1960s.
Read more at the News and Record
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK