Buckley Report: 100 Days of Real Food
Most people would never touch the food they eat without making sure their hands are clean.
So, why do so many of the same people use those hands to put food in their mouth, when they have no idea what’s in it?
Bob Buckley reports on the Leake Family, who began their journey to wholesome eating by giving themselves a challenge: 100 days without eating a single ounce of processed food or refined ingredients.
They achieved their goal, and have now become a beacon to millions of others who believe good health starts with knowing what you’re putting in your body.
Visit the Leake’s 100 Days of Real Food blog here.
You can also visit their Facebook page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault