Buckley Report: 100 Days of Real Food
Most people would never touch the food they eat without making sure their hands are clean.
So, why do so many of the same people use those hands to put food in their mouth, when they have no idea what’s in it?
Bob Buckley reports on the Leake Family, who began their journey to wholesome eating by giving themselves a challenge: 100 days without eating a single ounce of processed food or refined ingredients.
They achieved their goal, and have now become a beacon to millions of others who believe good health starts with knowing what you’re putting in your body.
Visit the Leake’s 100 Days of Real Food blog here.
You can also visit their Facebook page.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy