U.S. Rep. Howard Coble admitted to Cone Hospital
Howard Coble (WGHP File Photo)
GREENSBORO, N.C.– U.S. Representative Howard Coble was admitted to Moses Cone Hospital this afternoon for testing, after almost fainting this morning while preparing to fly back to Washington.
Rep. Coble has been experiencing bouts of dizziness for the past few weeks.
The 81-year-old was admitted to the hospital on the advice of his primary care doctor, and will be kept overnight for additional observation.
He is expected to be released from the hospital tomorrow.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault