Raleigh woman facing charges after setting house on fire
RALEIGH, N.C.– A Raleigh woman is facing charges after she allegedly set a home on fire on Monday, WRVD reports.
The woman allegedly set the fire after a domestic dispute.
Flames could be seen shooting out of the front windows and roof of the home when firefighter arrived on Monday afternoon, according to the report.
It took 30 firefighters to get the blaze under control, and left 75 percent of the home destroyed.
5 people lived in the house, but none were injured.
Read more at WTVD
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old