Former NC teacher accused of stealing field trip money
Mugshot courtesy, WTVD
KINSTON, N.C. — A former North Carolina teacher has been accused of stealing funds that were intended for a school field trip.
WTVD reports 32-year-old Amanda Ann Grady, who was a teacher at Kinston High School, is accused of taking $1,450.
Lenoir County Schools officials reported the allegations to police on Jan. 30, WTVD reports.
Grady is charged with obtaining property by false pretense.
She was jailed under a $10,000 bond.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy