Elon student hit by car in crosswalk
ELON – An 18-year-old female Elon University student was struck by a car in a crosswalk while crossing campus Tuesday afternoon, The Times-News reports.
According to the report, the student was using the crosswalk on Haggard Avenue closest to the Alamlance building on campus and was hit by a car traveling at low speeds at 3:23 p.m.
The student did not appear to have any signs of injury, but was transported to Alamance Regional Medical Center for evaluation.
Read more at The Burlington Times-News
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview