Elon student hit by car in crosswalk
ELON – An 18-year-old female Elon University student was struck by a car in a crosswalk while crossing campus Tuesday afternoon, The Times-News reports.
According to the report, the student was using the crosswalk on Haggard Avenue closest to the Alamlance building on campus and was hit by a car traveling at low speeds at 3:23 p.m.
The student did not appear to have any signs of injury, but was transported to Alamance Regional Medical Center for evaluation.
Read more at The Burlington Times-News
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k