Buckley Report: Mountain man vs. the government
Since people started living in communities, there’s been tension between the rulers and the ruled.
That became particularly acute when America reintroduced the concept of self-government 237 years ago.
Bob Buckley reports on Eustace Conway, a Boone man who says he just wants to be free from the government and its rules.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train