High Point Youth Council hosting ‘Prom Dress Drive & Giveaway’
Prom season is right around the corner and girls will have to be thinking about their dress.
If price is an issue this year, the High Point Youth Council can help. The group is holding a “Prom Dress Drive & Giveaway.”
The event is about collecting old dresses that can be given to students who need them.
For more information, visit highpointnc.gov.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it