Duke dominates Boston College at Cameron Indoor Stadium
DURHAM, N.C. — Duke dominated Boston College in a 89-68 victory Sunday at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
The Associated Press reported that Rasheed Sulaimon scored a season-high 27 points and fellow freshman Amile Jefferson added a personal-best 14.
Mason Plumlee also had 19 points and 15 rebounds. The Blue Devils shot nearly 54 percent — 62 percent during the first half.
“We’re a team with a lot of scorers,” Plumlee said, according to The Associate Press. “So when you have a team with multiple scorers, you can’t just focus in on one guy.”
Read more: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault