19 arrested at mall after disturbance at autograph signing
CHICAGO — More than a dozen young people were arrested after officials said an autograph signing got out of hand outside a Chicago mall Saturday.
Authorities said a large crowd gathered at Ford City Mall for an autograph session by the music group Mindless Behavior around 4:45 p.m.
Signs were thrown, vehicles were damaged in the parking lot, as many as 20 people were arrested and two people were treated for minor injuries.
Chicago police officers were inside the Ford City Mall, but witnesses said they were simply outnumbered.
Read more: WTVR.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave