Zheng Cao dies
Mezzo-soprano Zheng Cao has died at age 46.
SFGate reported that the artist appeared regularly with the San Francisco Opera and on stages worldwide.
She died Thursday night at her home in San Francisco after a long battle with cancer.
“Her singing had a direct connection to the person she was, a person with lots of heart, humor and generosity of spirit,” said San Francisco Opera General Director David Gockley, according to SFGate.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home