Frontier Airlines to end ‘seasonal service’ to Orlando on May 13
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Frontier Airlines has confirmed the airline will end its seasonal service to Orlando on May 13.
Frontier Airlines announced back in August the new nonstop service to Orlando (MCO). The airline initially announced three weekly nonstop flights, however that number was cut back to two weekly nonstop flights for April 2013.
Frontier Corporate Communications Program Manager Kate O’Malley confirmed to WGHP earlier this week the seasonal closure will take place on May 13.
“A return date has not yet been determined,” O’Malley said.
There is the possibility Frontier could return for seasonal service. PTI Marketing Representative Stephanie Freeman said it “may resume in the fall.”
Earlier this month, Frontier announced new nonstop service to Denver. Those flights will begin on May 1.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview