Duke tuition to rise 4 percent
Durham, N.C. —Duke University’s Board of Trustees approved a 4 percent increase in undergraduate tuition for the 2013-14 school year, WRAL reports.
Annual tuition will rise to $44,020. The total cost including room, board and fees, will be $58,278.
Duke’s graduate and professional schools will also see tuition increases, according to the report.
Read more at WRAL
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child