Duke tuition to rise 4 percent
Durham, N.C. —Duke University’s Board of Trustees approved a 4 percent increase in undergraduate tuition for the 2013-14 school year, WRAL reports.
Annual tuition will rise to $44,020. The total cost including room, board and fees, will be $58,278.
Duke’s graduate and professional schools will also see tuition increases, according to the report.
Read more at WRAL
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview