College students homeless on campus
For generations, being a college student has been a sign that someone has “made it”.
When you delve deeper into many students’ stories, however, you discover that a significant number of them are far from making it on their own, at least not yet.
Bob Buckley reports on a trend that many are not aware of, that shows the struggle for success is going far beyond classroom doors.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting