College students homeless on campus
For generations, being a college student has been a sign that someone has “made it”.
When you delve deeper into many students’ stories, however, you discover that a significant number of them are far from making it on their own, at least not yet.
Bob Buckley reports on a trend that many are not aware of, that shows the struggle for success is going far beyond classroom doors.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave