Charlotte Target employee steals $60k in pills from store
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A Target employee in Charlotte is accused of stealing thousands of hydrocodone pills earlier this month, according to WCNC.
The woman reportedly stole 10,585 pills worth more than $60,000 from the store earlier this month.
She has been charged with felony larceny by an employee.
Read more at WCNC
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k