Woman, 104, lies about age on Facebook
A woman, 104, lied about her age on Facebook because of a bug on the social media website.
The woman, Marguerite Joseph, 104, can be forgiven for lying about her age on Facebook. According to WDIV, the 104-year-old Michigan woman’s granddaughter says Joseph is unable to list her real age on the social media site.
Gail Marlow says when she tries inputting her grandmother’s birth year as 1908, Facebook changes it to 1928. So for the past two years, she has remained 99-years-old.
She is legally blind and can’t hear well, but Marlow reads and responds to all of her Facebook messages.
Marlow tells she “would love to see” Joseph’s real age displayed on Facebook and chalks up her inability to do so to “a glitch in the system.”
Read more: WDIV
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k