Mount Tabor basketball standout commits to Northwestern Ohio
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Mount Tabor High School basketball standout Deion Robinson has committed to play at the University of Northwestern Ohio, school officials announced Thursday.
The 6’5″ tall senior averaged 16.2 points, 2.8 assists, 11.3 rebounds, 3.2 steals and 1.8 blocks per game.
Robinson scored more than 1,000 points and collected about 500 rebounds in his time playing for Mount Tabor.
He was the MVP of this season’s Frank Spencer Holiday Classic and lead Mount Tabor in its 22-2 season.
Robinson is the second player from Mount Tabor to commit to play college basketball next season. The 6’4″ point guard Matty Madigan has committed to play for Brown University.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK