Custodian and teacher at Trindale Elementary save student’s life
Kari Grayson is a fifth grader on the honor roll at Trindale Elementary School, who says she is looking forward to 6th grade next year.
But that almost didn’t happen.
On February 8, while rushing to finish eating breakfast at school, she began choking on her food.
Luckily, custodian Mark Wilson and Reading teacher Denise Barnes ran into action as they were standing near by.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants