Custodian and teacher at Trindale Elementary save student’s life
Kari Grayson is a fifth grader on the honor roll at Trindale Elementary School, who says she is looking forward to 6th grade next year.
But that almost didn’t happen.
On February 8, while rushing to finish eating breakfast at school, she began choking on her food.
Luckily, custodian Mark Wilson and Reading teacher Denise Barnes ran into action as they were standing near by.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train