4 missing children found safe in Randolph County tell their story
RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. — The four children that were reported missing on Thursday night in Randolph County have been found safe, authorities have confirmed.
The children were found huddled together in the woods trying to stay warm and are currently in an ambulance being evaluated by medical personnel, FOX8′s Lindsey Eaton reports.
The children were reported missing around 6 p.m. after they disappeared from the front yard of a home on Needhams Trail near Seagrove.
The children, Damien, 5, Dakota, 7, Kalob, 7 and Brittany, 7 were found safe just after midnight on Friday morning.
Randolph County Deputies, Seagrove Police, Randolph County EMS personnel, Ash-Rand Rescue and over 100 volunteers searched the woods for several hours.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave