Taylor Swift sued: Singer allegedly kept money after canceled event
Singer Taylor Swift is being sued after she was allegedly paid $2.5 million to perform in Canada, cancelled the show and kept the money.
TMZ reported that the pop/country singer was supposed to headline a concert in Ottawa in August 2012 and allegedly got money for the show upfront.
Taylor’s representative told TMZ the singer never made a deal with the ticket company and has not yet seen the lawsuit.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK