Silver alert for Forsyth County woman canceled
Laura Linnette Lahnala, 24, of Forsyth County.
FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C. — Authorities have canceled a silver alert that was issued for a Forsyth County woman who was missing.
Laura Linnette Lahnala, 24, was reported missing Wednesday from Wallburg Landing Apartments in southern Forsyth County.
Shortly after 1 p.m. Thursday, the N.C. Center for Missing Persons announced the alert had been canceled.
No other details were provided.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home