Piedmont man finds success making windmills
Some things are difficult — if not impossible — to see with the naked eye, wind for example.
But one of Roy’s Folks has a way of turning the wind into a real eye-opener. And these windmills have become quite an attraction along Hwy 311 in Randolph County.
Mark Clodfelter said he started making them after acquiring one from an old gentlemen who was getting out of the windmill business.
He sells them for around $150. Anyone interested in one can call his at (336) 688-0649.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave