Piedmont man finds success making windmills
Some things are difficult — if not impossible — to see with the naked eye, wind for example.
But one of Roy’s Folks has a way of turning the wind into a real eye-opener. And these windmills have become quite an attraction along Hwy 311 in Randolph County.
Mark Clodfelter said he started making them after acquiring one from an old gentlemen who was getting out of the windmill business.
He sells them for around $150. Anyone interested in one can call his at (336) 688-0649.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy