Newsmaker: Greensboro Developer Jim Jones
It would be hard to find a bigger family investment in downtown Greensboro than that of the Jones family.
Over the years, keeping up with the Jones’, literally, has been a tough task.
Today, the families investment is still there, but it looks a lot different, thanks to Developer Jim Jones.
Jones spent most of his life on a couple of pieces of property along North Eugene St., just a few blocks away from what is now the New Bridge Bank Ballpark.
The Ballpark was Jones’ biggest factor in changing not only his life and the lives of his family members, but also a big chunk of downtown Greensboro.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault