Newsmaker: Greensboro Developer Jim Jones
It would be hard to find a bigger family investment in downtown Greensboro than that of the Jones family.
Over the years, keeping up with the Jones’, literally, has been a tough task.
Today, the families investment is still there, but it looks a lot different, thanks to Developer Jim Jones.
Jones spent most of his life on a couple of pieces of property along North Eugene St., just a few blocks away from what is now the New Bridge Bank Ballpark.
The Ballpark was Jones’ biggest factor in changing not only his life and the lives of his family members, but also a big chunk of downtown Greensboro.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK