Kellogg’s recalling some boxes of Special K due to possible glass fragments
Photo credit: Kellogg's
Kellogg’s is recalling some boxes of its “Special K Red Berries” cereal because some of the boxes may reportedly contain glass fragments.
KTLA reports the company issued a voluntary recall, which affects three sizes of the cereal:
- 11.2 ounce boxes with use by date of Dec. 2, 2013, followed by NKC105 and time stamp of 00:13-2:30
- 22.4 ounce boxes with use by date of Nov. 30, 2013, followed by KNA 105 and time stamp of 07:00-08:51 also, those with use by date of Nov. 30, 2013, followed by KNB 105 and time stamp of 15:00-17:05
- 37 ounce boxes with use by date of Nov. 30, 2013, followed by NKB 107 and time stamp of 17:31-20:05.
Boxes of any other sizes are not impacted by the recall, KTLA reports.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave