Meet Miranda Peeples, local MMA fighter
MMA is so violent, that many considerate it a male-only sport.
Danny Harnden found King native Miranda Peeples, who feels right at home in the cage.
Peeples is training for a fight on March 23 in West Virginia. She’s working on all parts of her game including the moi tai, brazilian jui jitsu, wrestling, and boxing.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train