High Point man charged with murdering wife
Arab Mohamed Ali, 33
HIGH POINT, N.C. — A High Point man has been charged with murdering his wife, police said in a news release.
On Monday, police responded to 2113 Wingate Pl. in High Point in reference to a domestic disturbance. Upon arrival, officers found a female inside the home who had been assaulted and “was non-respondent.”
Safiya Dadacha was taken to High Point Regional Health Systems for treatment.
On Tuesday, she died.
Arab Mohamed Ali, 33, has been charged with murder. He is being held in the Guilford County Jail without bond.
Police are still investigating the case. Anyone with information about this incident can contact Crimestoppers at 336-889-4000.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants