An unexpected face of hunger
47 million people in America are receiving food assistance.
While many have harsh stereotypes about those getting help, the ever-changing face of food stamps may surprise you.
Tomi Melson, Development Director for the Second Harvest Food Bank, is one face of hunger you may not expect to see.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault