YouTube video honors Northwest Guilford High School teacher with cancer
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Supporters of a Northwest Guilford High School teacher with cancer are paying tribute to him with a YouTube video.
Ray Parrish has been a social studies teacher for nearly 20 years. He suffers from astrocytoma — a form of brain cancer.
His students are now leading the charge to support him — and using Facebook to spread the word.
The video above, entitled “Help Bring B’ to Mr. P” was uploaded by Summer Najjar on Monday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave