Report: UnitedHealthcare to add 500 jobs in Greensboro
UnitedHealthcare will announce on Tuesday morning that it will hire about 500 new employees at its Greensboro office this year and another 100 at other offices across the state, The Winston-Salem Journal reports.
The new jobs will give the health insurance company about 3,500 employees in Greensboro and about 4,800 employees in North Carolina, according to the report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave