Pedestrian struck in Burlington
BURLINGTON, N.C. — Police say a man suffered non-life threatening injuries when he was struck by a vehicle while attempting to cross a roadway in Burlington.
The accident was reported shortly after 7 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Huffman Mill Road.
According to police, investigators determined Jermine Green, 35, of Burlington, was attempting to cross the roadway when he was struck by a northbound vehicle.
Green was taken by ambulance to Alamance Regional Medical Center with injuries that were not life-threatening, police said.
No charges are expected to be filed, police said.
No other information was provided.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child