Inspired Living: Volunteer helps Greensboro Police Department
Volunteering is a great way for many people to give back to their communities.
Ask anyone who has spent time volunteering for an organization, and they’ll tell you about how it good it makes you feel to give back.
Just ask Julie Beane, who dedicates over 100 hours of service to Greensboro Police Department each month.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it